- OEM part number 3853807-0 is for stern-drive years 1986 to 1995. Gimbal bearing assemblies should be greased
after installation and then needs greased each year or every fifty hours of use.
- Transom bearings turns at same speed
as engine up to 45,000 rpm and are not lubricated with oil.
- Made with low carbon steel which can operate at higher
temperatures. Larger area between the shields allows for 30% more grease.
- GLM marine after-market OMC Cobra parts
transom mount gimbal bearing drawing.
- Drawing including Cobra transom service kit part number 21962.
is used in Volvo Penta SX stern drives OEM-3853807-0 and Mercruiser outdrives OEM-30-60794A4.